In a nutshell, here is a short summary of Stepping Out. It contains a lifetime of learning and stories from my life and others’. I’m praying His blessing over you as you read.
- It is a book about the soul and how Jesus, who came to set the captives free, can heal our souls from the wounds and traumas we all experience in life.
- It is about the cosmic war of kingdoms and how Satan, our soul’s enemy, comes to kill, steal and destroy. What does it mean? How does it happen? What does it look like?
- It is a book about strategy, containing a step-by-step progression of how I came to recognize I was not walking with Jesus (even though I thought I was).
- It chronicles how He bought me back, taught me strategies, and trained me how to use the weapons He had already given me.
- Most importantly, this book is about “more” — more of Jesus, more joy, more abundance and more of experiencing life with Him.
I was serving Him, but was frozen and in darkness and wasn’t even aware of it. I’m not alone in this journey. I have spoken to hundreds of people about this the last few years. To a person, each has expressed this as part of their journey too.